SerialManeater
I was walking down the street with him, in the middle of the night bathed by moonbeams; holding hands

He told me things.. things to think off, things to ponder...
Then he casually dropped the giant B word

yeaps. That boyfriend word.

I was stunned. Surprised, given the context of the conversation. Thought about it, thought about things we had said to each other. Then I decided.

Im heading off the market.
He offered me shackles... laced with promises of love and hope.
He offered me a forever the way he defined it.

And Im taking it.

So, I bid adieu, amidst some tearful goodbyes, to the past that I no longer have, a welcome hug to the straight line curve of the future. No deviations.

And of course, I had to actually inform the many men.

Prodigy II was surprised, mentioned jokingly how there's no one left in the country who would randomly meet with him.

The Friend thought he would be able to make up for lost time with me when he got back this time.

The Sculptor pretty much said goodbye and stopped contacting me for any more art shows.

Interesting this, the lives we live. The people we choose to be with.

He told me, how deep the water may be, to not jump in too fast. To enjoy, go slow.

Breathe.

So Im holding his hand. Binding myself to him and only him. For now.
And were going to breathe. And take it only one day at a time. No rush for the future... it can wait

So can the men
2 Responses
  1. Anonymous Says:

    *grins*
    we gotta stop living our lives in tandem.
    x


  2. Parishna Says:

    Awwww sweets, i am so happy for you!
    Keep us posted ok?