SerialManeater
I open the door, sleepy, bleary. The face that greets me is not one I recognized. He had grown out his facial hair, had a smile on his face. Hugged me hello (and he's not one big on hugs)

I stepped in and tried to pull down the shirt I had grabbed from his closet, beyond the round curves of my bottom. Averting his eyes, I skulk back into bed, into my sheets.

He jumps into bed, beside me, and we catch up whilst the city sun spun magic doziness. I crawl closer to him. A warm body, a friend I could trust. I crawl close and pull his arm over my body, wrap myself in his embrace.

We curl up like that, cuddle up like that. Our bodies entertwined. His breath on my neck sending shivers down my spine. He talks about his trip, about his friends, most of all, he does not talk about me, about what we were doing together.

It felt good, to have someone care for you, a man holding you. He whispered in my ear " Do you get a power rush from these men, these taken men of yours?"
"Perhaps... Maybe just a little, yes"
"I wondered about that, about you and the power"

And whilst I tell him perhaps, I am enjoying his attention on me. While he tells me of no girls, I bask in his caresses. When he moves away, I cuddle up to him closer.

Its so wrong to do this to him. He is my friend. Above all, just a friend. I am attracted to him enough that I can do this with him, but not enough to go out and give it a try. Not enough to quite the voices in my head that know whatever we may start will be doomed to end.

And I will be the one ending it.

He is a friend, a good friend. One I wouldnt want to lose. But losing myself in his hugs and his holds. Losing myself when I lean against him and his arm around me, smelling my hair. I lose myself in him.
0 Responses