SerialManeater
Buddy just got back from another weekend on the surf. He brought me a gift this time around. A seashell in perfect shape. I was taken aback by the gift. The simplicity of 'I was thinking about you' wrapped in its porcelain skin. The gesture, as he curled up next to me and told me I smelled like sausages (in a bad way, not some weird sausage fetish thing going on there)

We talked about my next weekend plans. He mentioned jokingly (I think) how he thinks he should come along if not I might get hit on by two other male friends.

I dont think we are there yet, but monogamy lurks high on our list. Well I guess he is automatically programmed to be monogamous (I hope). I had to remind myself.

Last night as we danced, Weekend man and a few of my friends, I thought how simple it would be to just dance with weekend man and drop a few hints that I was interested. As he walked me back with me clinging deathly to his arm (heels... dude)I thought how simple it would be for me to invite myself upstairs. How easy it wouldve been all around.

But I didnt. And as I looked around at the full brimming club with its beautiful people, checking out both guys and girls, I thought that I could easily get with someone... except I realized I didnt want to.

I think I caught monogamy from you guys.

Funny thing is, we are still not in the stage where we should be calling ourselves monogamous. Hell, he even sent me a message to tell me he had explicitly clarified our non-relationship status with some shop owners who had been asking about me.

Yeah, I wasnt sure how I felt about that.

Anyways... if Taboo came back right now though... I dont know if I could remain with Buddy. I feel like Taboo could easily take care of me. That I can sit back and relax just a bit, and have him run the show.

Buddy makes me feel like an equal. That we're in it together.

I dont know man. Urgh... Generally I go by my default judgement of who has the cutest butt, but the both win in that dept, then its the who looks best without their shirt on, but they both look so good like that!

Then I guess it boils down to who cares about me more, and Buddy wins hands down.

Then I guess its who do I care about more, and its a close run between the two of them with Buddy in the front.

That perfect seashell. Perfect perfect perfect.

Im still scared to fall for him
0 Responses