SerialManeater
I want to jump headlong arms outstretched body willing mind able into nothingness. No solidness, no plans. Unknowing which way is up or down. Defying gravity.

It is a new year, I am the same person, old person, new person.

Not only do I want to be more spontaneous this year. I will be.

Weekend trip to the beach with The Friend was just the beginning

Am trying to field another trip to another land tomorrow. But the powers that be have stopped my internet banking access from working overtime hence putting a stop to my transportation plans.

Ah well. I have backup plans a plenty and it involves going to the unveiling (!) of the series of paintings The Painter did. One of which I posed for. (Yay!)

Cuddle Buddy and I are in stages of moving apart for the sake of not falling into each other. This is good. This is very very good. Now I just need to set my target on someone else.

Weekend man seems like a good option... except I know we wouldnt last. Maybe date a little but that would be about it. Then things would just be awkward.

Le sigh

The Wolf is coming back soon! *dances*

Cant wait to see her again and howl at the moon
0 Responses