SerialManeater
My trip down under got cancelled last minute due to unfinished work. So much for work not taking over my life as a new years resolution. I had to tell Weekend Man how sorry I was that I couldnt make it. Perhaps next time.

Instead, my friends and I hopped into a car and went out clubbing. Even better, as we were driving down the main street, we spied an ambassador (someone from a diff office working in our office for a year) walking down the street. (Note: It was ~12 a.m). We yelled out his name and he crossed the street over to us. Amidst people honking as we had stopped in the middle of the road, he jumped in and we kidnapped him over to the clubs. Against his mild protestations of not being properly dressed. We dragged him in, ordered some drinks and partied like rockstars all night.

Not bad for a weekend of non-commital responses.

Went to the unveiling of the series of paintings done by The Painter. One of which I posed for. It was surreal. More than surreal it was pretty damn amazing. I had not expected such a turnout and was in my bloody flip flops! But yes, an amazing experience to say the least. Should thank The Sculptor more for introducing me to The Painter.

So what say you? What other debaucherous acts happened over the weekend?

Cuddle Buddy and I became more than cuddle buddies. The weekend that took us both by surprise over its intensity and its spontaneousity. I guess when fate decides to strike us a card it bops us over the head with it.

Furtive kisses in the dark, light, against the walls, the floor, the table. Horizontal for most of the weekend where we barely left the apartment. Soft fingers tracing over my skin as we talked about our future, our lives, our secrets.

I am too trusting with people who want to get to know me. I must remember to watch my back.

Too convenient. This whole arrangement. I feel like God is mocking me
See how easy this could all be, see how I am dropping the perfect man in front of you now

I am skeptical watching him kiss me. Touching his face in the dark. Is this real? Can this be real? or have we both been starving for someone to love so much that we create these feelings in our hearts and in our heads.

Maybe God is showing me all this, just to take it away. To punish me for all my sins
0 Responses