SerialManeater
seriously? seriously?

blardy flights have gotten so expensive I am ending up with plenty of vacation days and nowhere to go this December.

Plans to go to Morocco have been waylaid as ticket prices shot up within a week. It would cost me >$1K bucks to get there and back. And Im sorry, Im going to miss seeing my friends. It wouldve been fun to catch up and travel with old college buddies like the good olds days. Plus Yahoo! boy takes good pictures... but I told them I cant. Next years travel plans looks fully booked and probably going to need lots of money.

*sigh* perhaps I do not make enough. Though really I shouldnt be complaining

So come December, I shall be travel-less with two hard earned weeks of vacation doing absolutely nothing.

Morocco = too expensive
Chiang Mai = hotels are fully booked
Cambodia = hotels are fully booked
Langkawi = hotels are fully booked

urgh... a suggestion from a colleague was to go to Hanoi, Vietnam. I checked it out, option looks viable and Ive never been. And I have a new lens I want t play with =D

Then she invited herself along, which I thought would be fun. She can probably take my picture =D

Then I realized.. I barely know this women. This may perhaps not have been a super smart idea after all. Ah well.

On another note. The Italian gave up sending me little messages that I never responded to - to poking. Prodding.

I gave in laughing, because seriously this whole poking business, cracks me up.

Perhaps I can get him to sponsor my vacations... =D hahahaa
0 Responses