SerialManeater
After seven years of lies, I think their world finally cracked

Separation has never been so needed in one's life. Never so welcomed in some.

A call, a voice, filled with sadness. A question to which he never answers. Sadly, the sadness is not for me, the tears not for me.

He has ceased caring about me. Stopped so long ago I have forgotten what its like to be with a man who is supposed to love me unconditionally, protect me beyond all costs. Because of him I am the person I am today. Because of him I am unable to let anyone near.

I think its over for now, and I am at the helm. Life has never been such a bitch to me before.

But the world never stops spinning, even if yours is crumbling into pieces around your feet, so I paste a smile on my face
1 Response
  1. Anonymous Says:

    Hey, because of her I am the person I am today too! Right on, partner. I would hate to believe otherwise, almost as much as I despise some of the consequences of that relationship. I bumped into her at a club last Friday, for the first time in two years, we exchanged few words, and now I'm sure it is over. She is not even that pretty anymore. I still love the person she was six years ago though. Maybe it's not over?