...
SerialManeater
Do you remember me?
Do you remember how it felt like, to come home to me. Watch me wash the dishes while you sat in that round chair telling me how your day went.
Do you remember the way you would walk up behind me and held me close. The way you smelled my hair. The way you kissed my neck.
Do you remember the way we used to watch tv together. The way you cooked and how I kept on pilfering your food.

Do you remember me and the way we used to snuggle together under warm covers in the middle of December.

The way you ripped my clothes whilst we claw into each others backs.
They way you silenced me with a hundred kisses and your body weight on mine.

The way we were raw. The way we were tender.

The way we looked at each other.
The way we loved each other.

I do.
Sometimes.

I still miss us. And the way I remembered you before.
I still miss the way nothing in the world could've torn us apart.

The way you loved me.
Unconditionally
0 Responses