SerialManeater
While I whiled away my time waiting for you, I journeyed across pits and downfalls, dark caves and ravines. I saw sunshine and caught breezes. Rainbows flowing after a downpour.

I learnt much, while waiting for you. I learnt to be more independent, to not cling too much, to not live my life through you. I learnt that for both of us to be happy. We both need to have our own lives, our own breathing space. I learnt I can be happy without you and I can be happy with you.

Im glad you came later on in my life. And Im glad I came later into yours. When you figured out how to control the passion so that it doesnt burn bright and blue and quick and fast and dies. When you saw signs of my high lovesickness and worried it would wane just as quickly.

You helped nurture this, this burning bright passion light. To make sure we dont crash and burn between our caresses and kisses. And I am older now, wiser now, to notice when I am pushing you away, without even realizing it. Really.

This time around, I will be a better partner, or vow realistically to try and be a better partner to you, for you.

Im glad you are away this weekend, though I would love nothing more than to have joined you on yet another wonderful trip elsewhere. Im glad I traveled on my own without you and glad that both of us can.

I like this missing you. This feeling of wanting you. And you're right. I get bored so so easily, its important for us to control it.

I like that you miss me, and send me random messages at random times of days. Gentle reminders that you too are missing me as much as I miss being with you.

We are friends, first and foremost. Individuals linked together by our common passion and care for one another. And I never want to steal your life away from you. Never take you for granted. Im just glad to be a part of this. This time around.
0 Responses