SerialManeater
"My leave was approved! Yay! I'll be leaving probably on my birthday for two weeks"
"On your birthday?"
"Yeah... Im used to not cele..."
"You know what. Im going to follow you to the airport this year and send you off, so that you cant bullshit about always celebrating your birthday alone and being all 'Oh, Im all alone on my birthday' and melodramatic. Thats right. You have someone now, so this year we'll celebrate together. So there"
*I am shocked speechless for a little bit*

few seconds later

"Oh... but the airports pretty far... hmm, maybe you should just go by yourself"

hahaha

I want to say this is a first, but sometimes the brain erases what the heart cannot and I cannot break into the abyss of my mind to remember times like these, when someone did this.

Buddy is fighting for me.
I never thought I would see the day anybody would do that.
1 Response
  1. Anonymous Says:

    Like Greeneyes fought to make me see we could be good together, given the chance...

    so. espana!!! so excited! xxx