SerialManeater
Was fun =)
Though buddy was too tired... and we didnt talk much. It was fun being in public with someone you care about. Holding hands, having him nuzzle me.

Its been a while since Ive been brought out on the town. And he plans to have more dates!
Yay!

On a more unhappier note. I came back to realize that I had made quite a distinct blunder in one of my work modules. Fixed it of course, thank god before anyone caught on... but then the damage has been done and I had to inform my boss.

Plus, had to stay up later than planned to fix this mistake

=_=

All I wanted to do was crawl into the nook of buddy's neck and arm and harm him wrap himself around me and tell me things are going to be ok.

But then, shook my head, shaped up and remembered, I have to be able to do this by myself, just as I always have...
1 Response
  1. Parishna Says:

    Hope you continue to write about many many more dates with buddy here!.
    Would be fun to read.
    By the way, are you 2 doing anything on valentines day?