SerialManeater
We are adults now. I cant pretend were not anymore. Our lives moving on and suddenly *poof*

We're mature responsible adults.

But when you hold my hand across the table. When you let me bite you. When you kiss me. When you put your hands in my pocket as we walk. I feel young. I feel like a teenager. I dont want to feel like an adult with you.

Is it possible? that my life has just become one big contradiction? To become the one thing I hate most.
Those couples

Part of me worries. A huge part of me.

That you will leave me. The more you get to know me. That you will realize I am a damaged good. Un-Salvageable.

I wanted to see pictures of you in your past life. Because I dont know if you want me in yours forever?

It is one thing to not know. But it is simply another to know that you do not see us in a future together.

So I needed those pictures, to help me build my walls. So that one day, when you leave (as I am sure you inevitable will... they all leave) I will have something to lean against as I cry to myself over losing you.

What we have is so adult. Sometimes it scares me.

What we have is sometimes not enough. That I know you dont love me.

Scares me.

I dont know what lessons we learn as we grow older. I just hope we do.
0 Responses