SerialManeater
I thought life was tough being alone. I thought it was going to be harder and harder as time goes by to have fewer people to talk to. I thought the worst part was when The Boyfriend leaves me. When he tells me he needs some time to himself.

I was wrong. Its not as bad as I thought it would be. I look forward to coming home. I look forward to the quiet of my house. To my own choice of tv channels. Or not. Or to curl up with a good book. Or just vegetate with my dinner. Or to force myself to sit down and study for my GMATs.

I do miss The Boyfriend being around. Its been a while since we've actually spent time together on a constant basis. After all, how would I know if I want to spend the rest of my life with this man, if Im not spending at least a substantial amount of time with this man.

But I guess thats what he is teaching me. That I want to be by myself too. Maybe not as much as he thinks I do. Maybe not as much as he wants to. But I do need it too.

But sometimes there is a need to be careful. In case I suddenly wake up and realize that its no longer my wanting to be alone, but to just wake up and realize that I am alone
0 Responses