SerialManeater
I was walking to the mall to meet up with some friends for coffee. Was on the phone and walking towards the escalator, when he is slowly carried up, like a bad bad dream... Northwestern Boy.

Such a long long time ago. He managed to twist my little head into thinking that I indeed had feelings for him. He left his girlfriend for me, and left me to go back to her. We had even travelled together spent time together in the rainy weather of San Francisco.

I had turned, to finish my conversation with my friend, and when I turned again, there he was waiting to talk.

Our conversation was as it was before. Nothing to make me wonder what had been. Empty conversations where he talks about himself mostly (as usual). We were strangers and as we tried to carry a conversation, I realized I really didnt care anymore. About him, about the her that I think he migh have married, but I didnt bother to ask.

He said he couldnt find my blog anymore, and I was glad. I did not need him trying to figure out my head, trying to see what has become of me.

(I am much much happier now thank you very much and youre still an arsehole)

I left, feeling... nothing. Except maybe surprise at the sudden surprise of meeting him...

Did I mention?

He got pretty damn fat
lol
0 Responses