SerialManeater
You kiss me, you call me, you check on me... and I love you
You tell me in a conversation casually that you just want me to be happy... and I love you
You give me the keys to your condo... and I love you
You fly back early as a surprise gift to me... and I love you
You draw a message for me in the sand. Pick up a perfect shell for me.. bring it back to me... and I love you

You stop calling me... and I love you
You stop e-mailing me... and I love you
You slowdown contacting me. Period. ... and I love? you
You stop talking to me, laughing with me when we make love... and I .... love? ... you

We fight... and you tell me you dont love me... and I know I love you
You walk away after... and dont call me back.. and I...love you
You dont send me emails, waiting.. and I love..? you

We talk again... and parts of me loves you...

but after...
the long silence after... from your side. When you do not change, when you do not contact me anymore

makes me wonder...
do I? really? love? you? still...
1 Response
  1. Anonymous Says:

    ...means forgiveness.
    ...means complete.

    happiness sayang,
    is always a journey.

    the question has always been,
    whose.

    be good.