SerialManeater
Ive always been a huge fashion magazine reader. Ever since I got my own house one of my fav things to do is sit around in my reading corner and read my fashion mags. I try and put things together based on what I see, or what I see can be done. Im not saying Im a hugely fashionable girl, but I do try. I do feel better and more confident all dressed up. I do know my clients take me seriously when I come in looking the part.

While writing in my diary today, I started doodling my work wardrobe for the next two weeks. Thats the problem sometimes, when u get sent away for 2 months and u semi-care about how you look. You end up spending some time over the weekend trying on all your work outfits and deciding whether or not it would work. I guess Ill continue this trend of keeping a record of ways to dress and what I own. Helps keep an inventory of things.

Watched Oprah and one of the key tips they have for how to manage your wardrobe is to have all the hangers facing one way, and when u wear something and you wash it and hang it back, hang it back in another way. That way, you can see after six months how many percent of your clothes you actually wear! then u can get rid of those you dont.

Pretty cool ey? hahaha, what to do la... Ive been sitting in my house for the past two weeks and only going out (almost every other day) to go shopping. Hahahaha
0 Responses