SerialManeater
Week 4 of the new year. Officially, January is over, and my resolution to holding on to my shopping spending, a great success. In January I bought one item and one item only that wouldve made it to the 'shopping' list. A ring. One. Just a funky crystal ring. And that was pretty much it.

So why am I still broke? Well maybe broke is too strong a word, but why am I still not able to enjoy my money? Well in January I spent ...

Gyne trip : USD 110
Changing prescription of glasses : USD 250
Car cleaning : USD 75
Hair : USD 100
Pedicure & massage package for the year : USD 150
Waxing package for the year : USD 170

sigh...

*** Update

That USD 75 car wash? yeaps, I walked out this morning and a bird had pooped on it. Karma's a bitch
1 Response
  1. The Girl Says:

    Maybe for the yearly purchases you paid in January, you should divide it by 12?