Box
SerialManeater
Hello you!
Why hello!
How are you
I am fine.
Smile. Smile. Smile
Laugh laugh
nod

I like you box.
Your padded walls
so soft and bouncy
Bouncy bouncy bouncy

Its a little quiet in here
But thats ok
I can talk to you right mr. box.
chat chat chat
after all some say I talk to much
but here in my little box
I could talk to you all day
And you wouldnt complain

Would you mr. box?
No you wouldnt

Its a little lonely here
sitting in my box.
but you know what
there is nothing here.
emptiness
perfect emptiness
no pain
no anger
no frustration
and I sleep! so well
in my little padded box

No happiness as well
No love
No joy
(But you know what mr.box, Ive always thought happiness and love and jow was a little overrated... dont you?)

I paste a picture on your wall
A field of sunflowers

I sit
I watch it
I see it slowly swaying in the wind
I imagine the sun
shinging down on me
I imagine the breeze
blowing against me

Sometimes there is no difference is there?
Living in a box
its just like living outside
when you have the picture in your mind
you can pretend you move around all day
imagine oh the places you would go

but you dont have to
because its safe here
in my padded postered box

and no one can touch you here
Not even you!
3 Responses
  1. Anonymous Says:

    mr box
    she is too beautiful
    a soul
    to be contained.

    then again
    she sometimes forget.
    somebody is not looking after her
    well enough.
    i think.

    i do not blame her
    mr box.
    she deserves to be happy.
    she promised me earlier she would.

    she speaks of soaring eagle
    silent kisses in previous lives
    only to bask in love
    in this lifetime.

    it is a bit heartbreaking
    mr box.

    i have seen her cried
    her laughter, pain and betrayal
    i do not understand mr box
    why wouldnt anyone love her
    the way it should be

    i think she has shouldered enough
    failing hopes
    twisted burning pain in her heart
    why is the world is unjust
    that it kept giving her more

    mr box
    it does not make sense
    that a love like hers
    squandered in an empty box like you
    no offense. though.

    she was a sunshine
    mr box
    a rainbow. a lover.
    everything that lives.
    everything that aspires.
    do you think she'd realize that
    mr box.

    people come and go
    they can never take the very core
    of her.
    one that loves and lives
    like no other.

    i hear that you are keeping her safe
    mr box.
    thank you.

    but if you care about her
    mr box.
    let her fly free on emotions.
    let her shine like the sun.
    tell her not to be afraid of falling.

    love will always find her.
    mr box.
    without fail.



  2. Anonymous Says:

    how could i leave your side
    cliche.
    goodbyes have never really parted us.

    guess, i am here to stay.
    it is pointless to wonder anymore.

    cliche.
    dont talk to a box.
    find me. i ll take that walk with you.