SerialManeater
I didnt sleep well. I just woke up with my heart screaming at me and my throat dry after endless nights of dreaming. More dreams about him and her, more dreams about not being able to take it anymore.

I wondered what it was that made me dream such bad bad dreams. Of dreaming the worst possible thing that can happen

I thought back, what could have triggered this off?

His promise to me, to be less chummy with her

Then him spending afternoon lunch going all the way to a mall and tie shopping with her. Him spending the entire Saturday with her, going to a market with her. While I was away, yet again

That was what triggered this off I guess...

I cant take this... I cant take thinking horrible thoughts... I cant take not being able to sleep... I cant take days of nightmares after nightmares after nightmares... I cant take going to bed happy and waking up in tears, paranoid, angry and so hurt.

I cant take going to bed whole and waking up in pieces.

Someone... please help me make things ok in my head again. Please... I cant.. I am so tired... so so tired about thinking the worst in another person. So tired of always feeling on guard. So tired of being paranoid about everything. I am exhausted. Please.... help me help me help me help me help me help me help me help me help me help me help me help me help me help me help me help me help me help me help me help me help me help me help me help me help me....

i think im going to start taking sleeping pills. I cant do this to myself anymore
1 Response
  1. rockstar Says:

    liy dearest.

    i thought about you. and your words. your thoughts. and speech. they have haunting effects on my silly little heart. still.

    everytime i tried to shut it down. the pain echoes, the yearning lingers. yet i have no such answer. or the answer is simply right before us. i would not know even if i have seen it. therefore i am completely devoid of logics when i told you that love will find you. mend you. and recuperate you.

    but i believe in it.
    though i cannot reason it.

    isnt that what you called trust.

    liy.

    dont hurt yourself. if a stranger like me could care this much about you, then you must have realised what a wonderful person you are. it took me only seconds to realise. and several years down the road, you are still very precious. very rare. dont loose yourself.

    even if you go crazy and talk to a box, you are still lovable. if you go paranoid and demanding, you are still lovable. even when you get mundane and shallow, you still radiate warmth. i bet it would be heaven to get to grow old with you.

    dont let anyone make you feel otherwise.

    liy.

    people can hurt you. just as much as they can love you. let it come.
    and let it go. dont stop living. dont stop loving. dont stop trusting.

    dont wake up in pieces.
    you are most beautiful as a whole.

    trust me.
    nobody can take that away
    from you.

    liy dearest.

    should you hear this way too frequent. should you think all these are nonsensical. should you find any of these words offensive. i sincerely apologise. and waste no further of your time.

    but if any is worth hearing. then, do keep them close.

    have a good day.