SerialManeater
I take a long hot shower. Slather soap, shampoo, conditioner.
I walk out towel dry, blow my hair, straighten it.
I lotion my body up, my body down. Extra moisturizer on my face before I go to bed.
Brush my teeth, visit the dentist
I go to the hairdressers, treat my hair, cut my hair, shape my hair, mask my hair.
I get my feet rubbed, and scrubbed, lotions and painted.
I buy new outfits, try on different colors.
I meet you in my best lingerie, my best outfit.

My shoes are high to accentuate the legs you love wrapped around you.
My handbag sure to match my outfit.

Makeup minimalist just the way you like it.

I walk in, and you dont notice it.
You notice me instead. Inside, the woman inside.

I love you for it. And for sometimes whispering to me...
you look pretty when the sun is coming down behind you and golden rays dance on your skin

And your hands trace the lace of my body. And your lips dance over the crook of my neck. When you slowly unwrap me like a gift. When I lay down next to you. When we see ourselves in the mirror and realize ... no matter how beautiful I feel all dressed up. I feel most beautiful deliciously naked besides you
1 Response
  1. Parishna Says:

    Lucky girl.
    Wish i could find a guy like that