SerialManeater
Check out randomalphabets.com for the moment of solidarity in KL. A group of ppl decided to come together for a flash mob. Instead of yelling and protesting though, this time all they did was to "freeze" mid-movement to show that regardless of race, age, gender, sexual preferences, ideas. We are all and can all be united as one.

So Buddy and I were walking around the mall today for our regular Sunday brunch when my sister sends me an sms to let me know about this event. Coincidence enough we were at the exact location that they had mentioned they were going to.

We walked around, Buddy and I. I looking crappier than most times with my hair just got shoved and rubbed against a fuzzy rug look without makeup or heels on.

We reach the site and lo and behold! everyone had freezed! It was quite funny actually. There were some who were bending down to tie shoelaces, some who were talking etc. Everyone just froze. So Buddy walks me over all excitedly (I thought dear god please do not let this man walk around poking all these frozen ppl) and he stops and freezes. Holding on to his arm, I had no choice but to freeze with him.

We waited four minutes while shoppers milled around surprised at what was going on, not truly comprehending. People came around snapping pictures and some directly at us, after all he was the only foreigner there involved. And to be holding hands with a local girl! Right up their propaganda alley.

Four minutes later everyone just starts walking away. Shocked a few people I think. Hahahhaha.

Then it hit us both, no one knows that were dating. And it turned out this was going to be on the news! and the websites! eeepppsssss!

Ah well. Buddy turns to me. And says
Yea, I wanted people to see, Im white and she's brown, and were happy together

*edit - over 1,000 people strong... Its nice to see the next generation can make a change*
0 Responses