SerialManeater
Special shout out to the friends up in HK! May this story bring many a cheers to your face

***

This weekend the Boyfriend (Buddy will henceforth be named as what he really is); got kidnapped by yours truly and brought over to a quiet place in the middle of nowhere. With the gurgling streams and the whispers of crickets (though essentially the night ended with me walking over to the neighbours to tell them to TURN DOWN THE MUSIC and me waking up in the morning and walking to the bbq pit to yell at them to TURN DOWN THE MUSIC - dear Writer, my memories of this place was not as quiet as yours)

So we talked and laughed and loved and all that jazz.

In the morning as we were taking a shower I asked him if I could borrow his toothpaste. He said sure go ahead. So I walk over to his ziploc bag, take out his toothpaste and start brushing my teeth. It didnt foam as much, so I was thinking perhaps he uses an herbal toothpaste that doesnt foam.

I pick up the tube.

'Acne treatment cream'

I start spluttering and the Boyfriend peeps from behind the shower curtain. I show him the tube (whilst continuously spluttering) and watch his face turn to sheer horror.

"keep on rinsing!!!"

Its nice to know he loves me enough to worry about my getting poisoned

- The end -
2 Responses
  1. The Girl Says:

    HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

    And I thought it only happens in the movies.....


  2. Parishna Says:

    Oh my god!
    I'll bet you're still recovering from it!.
    LMAO