SerialManeater
He picks me up. Plops me on his bed. We are laughing at how ridiculous it all is.
He topples while setting me down. His body weight on mine.
Our lips are an eyelash away from each others. Our bodies intertwined.

He says no to me. Denies me himself.
Tells me it feels wrong, that he doesnt want to take advantage of me.
He says no, but he starts caressing my body
Says no but starts kissing me

Says no against me by pushing himself on me.

I had pined for him for so long. Finally ... finally... finally tasting him

Afterwards he rests his head on my belly
We sleep whilst holding hands
We shower
We grab lunch

We are both so tired from the lack of sleep. Both completely sapped off of our energy.

I want him. I want to date him. I want to be with him.

But I think for now though. Im just happy that I finally got him.
0 Responses