SerialManeater
Im all excited as I step into his room. I had actually gone into the bathroom to change into my thong just for him. Im giggling like a mad woman at the prospect of getting laid when I go into his room, lie lazily on the bed next to him and he says....

I seem to have lost my sex drive

...

Sandman... MY SANDMAN... losing his SEX DRIVE?! my god, the world is coming to an end.

So instead, he decides to torment my by cupping my breasts and announcing quite gallantly.
Wow, your breasts got smaller

Against my protestation of him fondling me and not coming through with final deliverance, he shoves me against the wall and bites my neck... Hard.

We are laughing maniacally after.
I guess this is why Sandman's my fav buddy. We have this connection where we can just be stupid and still laugh about it and be friends.

Now if only he would fuck me more often....
0 Responses