SerialManeater
I spent the whole week working, tired day after day after day. So used am I to the fact that my office is 10 minutes from my house that when I have to go to the client's place to work I actually have to get up a full hour! then when I would normally have to get up.

So I spent last night with good friends drinking in a good bar. We meet up almost every weekend or every other weekend, have drinks and have fun. Its funny how our conversations always seem to revolve around the same things and still entertains us after so long.

My friend's fiancee has the best breasts I have ever seen on a woman. I couldnt stop looking all night. Envious of course, now that my used to be C cup babies have gone down a grade.

I lost so much weight in India, and my appetite that its taking a bit longer to develop the hunger again to start filling up.

Apparently 56% of youth nowadays think theyre going to grow up famous (thanks Ryan Seacrest), I guess its no different for me either. I would like to think that I would be able to grow up and make a difference in the world. (Hows that for a Ms Universe speech). Or I could just be famously known as that girl you have to watch out for. Infamy isnt overrated you know.

I walked around by myself today, enjoyed the new mall that My Best Friend has been too and realized that there is indeed a little piece of heaven here on earth. You would most likely find me at Pavilion from now on. Well, maybe at the end of the month when pay comes in. =)

Then I went over to a little cafe overlooking an entrance and enjoyed my book and a good cup of cappuccino. Last night the question "what is your idea of a perfect weekend" came up and I replied.. me, a good book and a cup of coffee. Heaven indeed.

Right before I came back, I decided to check the gallery upstairs to see some works. Lo and behold, Metalworks' exhibition was up. It is surprising to look at art with the realization that you yourself know the man behind its making. Maybe not personally. But to know the face and the hands that went behind the work.

I am disappointed that I did not find out about an older legendary artiste' works when it was launched in a gallery I visited before. I would've loved to see his entire collection.

Tonight perhaps I shall join an old friend who is visiting from HK in a dance club downtown. Its been far too long and my dancing feet are chiding me
0 Responses