SerialManeater
Do not think I am worried...
I do not allow anyone to meet my men as far as I can help it.
A long time ago, my gf's used to complain that I changed men too fast, so I always told them, they would only meet those that matter to me.

My fun men, nope, no one meets them.
They are my kept secret as well. I trust that they will not tell, so I do not tell.

A friend asked me the other day, do I feel awkward sitting across from their partners, chatting up a normal conversation. I dont. I really dont. Its not something that makes me special, or them special. Its just something I dont think about.

My men's partners have met me, some of them have nice long conversations with me. I dont feel guilty. Sometimes, I think to myself, these women would probably kill me if they knew. But they dont, so I smile, and I talk to both them and their partners and it doesnt bother me in the least.

There are times though, when they are together, on a date or out in public when my friends are around, and I dont want to say hi, I dont want to meet them. I dont know what it is... I just dont feel like saying hello.

Because at the end of the day, I know, if and when they find out, it is my face that they will think of. They will replay all our conversations, laughters and they will call me a fraud, a fake, a bitch above all.

They wont blame their men, they will blame me for driving their men away. And they will most of all blame themselves.

Its not your fault ladies. Honest. Its theirs, the men who cant keep their pants on. And if they dont cheat with me, they could easily cheat with someone else. I just hasten the process.

Though I will not try to shift things to say that I am doing you a favor. I am not. I am just doing whatever it is people like me do.

I dont think I can stop. Stopping implies that they matter, both faceless men and women. But they dont. Not to me

I know what you think of me. Sometimes I think the same things too
0 Responses