SerialManeater
What is the point of a blog? Some people write to share their stories, to update loved ones. Some people use it as a creative means to get ideas out. Some even more as a place to rant and rave about things known and unknown.

I am no novice to blogging. Most of you have been with me through my numerous ones. Each time I have left I allow you some way to find me again. So that my life and yours remains intermingled always. Though we never meet, you will know of what happens to me and the drama-ness in my life.

But

My thoughts are poison

They murk the water of my relationship. Sour friendships. Because my blog as most blogs are, is one-sided. I tell you stories of my pain, wrongs done to me. The people I speak about have no voice to retaliate and you would have to hope that I have given a balanced and just move

Sometimes I do not

After all, I am only human

Over the course of the years I have met many men, men I laugh about and regale you stories with. Men that I dramatize with nicknames and such and all the while hoping that I would meet one that lasts.

In recent years, I met someone that means a lot to me. He lifted me up when I was angry and depressed. Brought sunshine and sunflowers into my life. Yes, we have issues, and yes we get angry and we fight a lot. But what relationships dont? And the biggest question that I have to answer for myself is if he is worth fighting for. And if we are worth fighting for.

My relationship means too much to me to poison. My friendships means too much for me to break. And I am too tired of continuously hurting and hurting others. Here or anywhere else.

I am leaving.

This room, this empty room was for me to come in and to scream and yell and rant. But this room over the course of time has been filled with eyes and ears of people who do actually know me. Who do actually cross paths with me. This room isnt needed anymore. When I have thoughts that hurt me I should not let them be publicly known. When I am angry and frustrated, sad and heartbroken, no one except the people involved should have to know.

So goodbye my friends. After more than five years, has it been eight now? it is time for me to bid you a real and final goodbye. I am liberating myself from the chains of my thoughts and I will run free and soar the skies.

Wish me well as I wish you well and perhaps one day our paths will cross again

Cheers
0 Responses