SerialManeater
A nice party with old friends. Reminded me of life. Reminded me of how it was like before I took this job. Or maybe when I first started this job.

Breakfast with an old friend. He has found himself a woman. He is excited. He tells me about it and I relive how The Boyfriend and I started out. I smile, I laugh. I am happy remembering all these memories that we have. All the good times that we have recently. Cant wait to see him again

Then he tells me, "She went crazy when I told her I dont know if I love her. After all... its still quite new. Why is she going crazy? I dont understand"

And just like that, my friend reminded me of everything I had forgotten. Everything that remained unsolved. Every pain I had kept hidden.

Sometimes friends suck like that

Im trying not to let this affect me... things are going so well right now... but its like running a race and getting a good pace and having someone trip you... You try to pick up, but your pace is gone
0 Responses