SerialManeater
I was with Buddy at a concert today. Some of our friends who had no idea we were dating showed up as well and we had to play it cool. To not show it. While a performer was on stage, I came to realize the backup dancer was an ex of mine! or looked really similar to an ex of mine. Seeing that we had'nt seen each other for over five years, I figured it was fine to mention it to Buddy. Plus I was excited... like I said, I havent seen him in so long.

As we stood there, guess who walks by with his girlfriend... Car guy! I almost said hi to him as a natural instinct. But didnt. But I mentioned it to Buddy as he stood besides me.

He is running. And sometimes I cannot stop him. My past is catching up even faster now. Faster and faster and faster. I dont know if he can forgive me my past sins. I dont know if he can accept me for my past life.

He is ready to run, and I cannot hold him down anymore.
0 Responses