SerialManeater
Wow... that girl who sang let it be on American Idol was really good. You can deff feel her heart pouring into it.

All my bags are packed. Well one bag. Stuffed. For a weekend away with Buddy. I am off! to a resort island where we would while away the time staring into each others eyes, cuddling up while watching DVDs, ordering room service, and pretty much rarely leaving the room. It will be bliss... You dont want to be there.

In 3 weeks time, I will kidnap him and whisk him off to that remote place where no internet wave or cell phone wave can penetrate through. Where the sounds of crickets (perhaps) would serenade us into slumber.

Apparently the month after, Buddy has something up his sleeve. A place he, in turn would like to bundle me up and whisk me away to.

We discussed it, and he decided it would be best for us to not see each other on the weekdays, so that we can finish up whatever we are supposed to finish up. So that on weekends he can enjoy time with me and I with him where we won't worry about stressing the other person out. About that giant rush for time.

We have moved so fast we are like an old couple. Comfortable with each other but still-cant-wait-to-ravage-you stage. Its a nice stage.

In the middle of one night, he tells me he is thinking about the medium and long term future of us. And he cant decide. He cant tell if we would last that long or if we should last that long.

I am resigned to the fact that he will break my heart. That he will change his mind.
But I have learnt to love him one day at a time. And it is helping me.
0 Responses