SerialManeater
I miss...

Being touched by someone who loves me. Holding hands while we walk down the street. The small of a palm against the small of my back. The fit of my head in the nook of his neck.

I miss...

Having someone miss me. Long for me. Having someone so happy to see me... of someone who cannot wait to see me. Of devilish smiles when we first meet. Of small hello kisses and goodbye kisses. Of him searching for me in the middle of the night. When he cannot wait to just hold my hand hello, kiss me on the cheek hello

I miss...

Sharing a life with someone. Of having him want to share his life with me. Want to tell me of his day. Want to share with me his hopes and dreams and ideas and mundane everyday ordinary things. Share with me his family and friends. Share with me, my family and friends.

I miss...

Just being wanted by him
0 Responses