SerialManeater
Excitement. The lust of a fresh new relationship. The sparks every time your skin touches mine. Our flight into a different land. Music with us. I am happy that we are Taking Chances, you are worried about this chance.

We check into our hotel and never leave the nest of your body and mine together. The laughter, the smiles. The sweat of you and me while we caress each others face. My fingers tracing down your sweaty body. Your palm flat on my stomach. Kisses. Plenty and merciless that we rain on each other.

Dragged out, the promise of the day so close gone. We walk, hand in hand and find the elusive restaurant you had wanted to bring me to for dinner. We have no reservations but luckily we find ourselves a table amongst the brick a brack of the restaurant. Between the masks and the flowers. We walk a little bit more but do not find the beach. Instead we find a shop selling Japanese paraphenelia. One dollar, two dollars.

The sea breeze on our faces. Sitting on the side of the boat. Your hand around my waist. A snapshot of time with your arms lazily dangled over my shoulder. My hand on top of yours.

The beach. Glorious waters. Untamed ocean of blue blue blue. We walk together in the waters... along its coastal line. We dig up a hole and build a giant crab surrounded by a giant moat. I loved watching you do it. The excitement in your face, the competitiveness of building a great claw that would withstand the fight of the sea.

Us. Lazing by the poolside. Reading magazines. Reading nothing. Staring at the sky submerged in cool water.

It was us. You and me. You and me. Madly madly madly wrapped in each other. Against all odds, against all our dark secrets. We made it out of that island, taking chances, hand in hand.
0 Responses