SerialManeater
Some people envy my travels and my life. That I can fly from Abu Dhabi to Cambodia to Singapore in a blink of an eye and have all expenses covered. That I do not have to worry (for now) for an income and the future.

Here's a little secret

Ive worked every weekend since I started my project, and trust me, working while on holiday is the worse feeling in the world. You feel robbed, gypped. Ive been sleeping at 3 am for 3 straight days and late nights on all others. Ive been yelled at, have clients walk out on me, get asked if I actually know what Im talking about. Ive had to travel everywhere and anywhere... at a drop of a hat.

I dont have clean clothes.

Life isnt always going to be easy, there's a lot more to it. Its just that people always show the good and the pretty and never the scars, the battle wounds... the tears
1 Response
  1. Anonymous Says:

    I think the phrase is: "Walk a mile in my shoes, and then see how you like it"

    hope you're doing ok sweetheart. x