SerialManeater
I am one of those lucky few working for a multinational company. I wake up in the morning, head over to work, and my friends and I would pore over the morning news. We talk about the stock market movements, the political climate. We rehash history. We talked about living through this current recession. What its like to be a part of history. Little did we know how much part of history.

Because we're an MNC, when other parts of the world suffer, we suffer too. We thought we were untouchable here, the company doing so well nobody every ends up doing nothing. We hired a large number of people to the point where I cant even remember names or faces. We thought invincible...

Recently we got some bad news. All those little perks, all those things I used to extol about about my company... slowly coming to an end. The end of the golden era. No more business class flights... for some people, no more 5 star hotels.. no more unlimited phone calls with roaming...all outings cancelled

boo... well, at least I still have my job... for now
0 Responses