SerialManeater
When it comes to women, there are a few things that annoy me. Usually, I tend to ignore it, and remind myself that its none of my business after all, and I can just not associate myself with them.

But there is a type of woman that annoys me so much, I wanna slap them around silly.

The kind that just cant be independent. The jumper. The one who stays in relationships forever because they cant stand being alone. Who need the attention from someone, anyone, because they cant imagine waking up next to no one. Afraid of walking into a party alone.

These people stay forever with someone they have ceased to love, and when something else comes along, they jump. Freefall into the other persons hands. I dont care if they do it before they break up/ after they break up. But the simply turn around and dance in another pair of arms.

I hate these women who just cant live by themselves. Take time to know themselves, love themselves. To be an independent person before u become solid ground for someone else.

I despise these women. They make me wanna bitch slap them silly and let them know... that at some point theyre going to be alone and independent. So its better to take a breather between here and there, between one man and the next, to get to know yourself. Learn who u are. and learn to love the person u see in the mirror, instead of running to the next man and having them validate your existence.
0 Responses