SerialManeater
These days or maybe historically its been ever since those days, people.. or more specifically my people, have always felt entitled.

They're entitled to land, they're entitled to education, they're entitled to money. Nowadays, it seems even worse than before, or maybe because people are even less subtle about it. Its all mine mine mine and that I have the divine right to get all these things.

Its so stupid. I fundamentally believe in working hard and reaping your just rewards. Why the hell should I sit here, working insane hours, stressed over my head just so that my money goes to covering your broke arse who's sitting there demanding money for food, and fuel subsidies and scholarships while you do nothing except go to the damn coffee shop, or race freaking motorcycles in the middle of the night.

Why the hell should I help you, if you're not even willing to try and help yourself.

The institutions that be insists that some of these things need to be in place to enable my people to become better, to beat other races. To earn enough to eat. Sure, fine, if you're from a village and are not exposed to the city/ uni and u need to be sent there, then I dont have that much of an issue with it. I do have an issue with you taking up the positions of other much much more hardworking people and slacking off! and spending time at uni of galivanting and having sex, and protesting god knows what and sitting in coffee shops doing nothing, or focusing so much on dating you forget why you're in uni in the first place. If you're going to take the spot of somebody else be better damn sure you deserve it. That you would work your arse off to prove that you deserve it.

Then of course my people complain about the suddenly gone gas subsidies. Perhaps if you stopped changing your fucking handphone every six months, or smoking... or perhaps if you tried to get promoted instead of punching in and out at the exact work second and never pushing yourself beyond what is necessary then you could afford the changes. Again you sit complacently without understanding why things are so.

Did our government fuck up with the economic planning, sure they did. But which gov wont fuck things up? And all you can do is blame blame blame without taking a closer harder look at what you can do with these 'harsh' cards you've been dealt.

Some people say to me, I dont understand, how can I understand. I make so much, Im educated, Im social, I travel the world.

Did you ever think of how much fucking hard work it took to get me here? It makes me even more ashamed to see my people not try and just demand demand demand for things they deem to be their 'divine' right.

Who the fuck said you deserved 'divine' right yo?

I try to help where I can. Give advice when solicited, help people, train people, look over their work. If you come to me and ask, I WILL help you. Because people helped me on my way up. Because I know you took the effort to try and make a change. I hate to open doors to people and have them not appreciate it. Not care about it.

When you are given an opportunity for change an improvement you must ALWAYS put 100% of your will behind it. Work your darndest to get it. Dont just say 'oh, thanks, gee whatever'.

People say, you dont understand, you never failed.

I failed so many times, thats why I am here where I am today

Fucking get a job people. And work at it. Stop being lazy buggers and demanding all these things from everyone else. Look at yourself and see what it is that you're not doing to improve yourselves
1 Response
  1. Anonymous Says:

    hear hear!!

    hey what's your budget for getting a place? renting or buying? my parents have a sweet condo in kl sentral (suasana sentral) ... shoot me a msg if you want to know more. hehe.