SerialManeater
Malaysia raised its gas prices recently. Whilst having dinner with The Writer, she asked how I was surviving it and I had to honestly tell her, I didnt feel a pinch. That I guess I am too far removed to understand the worries, the concerns on the ground.

So in the spirit of being thrifty and after having a conversation with The Best Friend I figured..

Things I could cut back on
1. Pedicures
2. Hair treatment (though I do only do this once a month)
3. Cooofffeeeeee <- might kill me if I stop... =(
4. Buying magazines - get a subscription to only Zero Degrees and Style:
5. Non-stop travels. I think one big trip a year to country far away is enough.. Or I could do lots of small trips to not so far countries

Actually thats about it. I work too much to actually go out and enjoy myself. Meals covered by the company, and on weekends only once in a while do I go shopping (though I always complain about wanting to go)

Hmm.. so where did all my money go...
0 Responses