SerialManeater
I have not spoken to him for over a week now. Have not heard him say he loves me for about a two weeks now. It seems like he has ceased to care. To even remember who I am.
When a man does not want to share his day with you, does not remember you enough to take five minutes out of his very busy day to say hello, does the relationship work? Is there even a relationship?

I pride myself on being independent. To have this be an independent relationship. He goes off and does whatever he wants, and so do I. Once in a while we catch up, say hello and tell each other how its been.

But its not enough for me anymore. I cant even make plans to be with him, dont even know when Ill see him next. Dont even know when we'll speak next. When I will hear him say I love you again.

I learnt, from The Doctor, that I could be too stifling, always wanting to spend too much time together. But Im too lax now, not even sharing my day with him anymore. My e-mails unanswered. My phone, silent.

It makes me wonder. Is it worth it? To feel like Im the only one in this uphill battle. As though I am the only one fighting for this.
1 Response
  1. Anonymous Says:

    who needs a boyfriend when you can have all the designer bags and shoes you want? LOL